Pixies are "... generally benign, mischievous, short of stature, and attractively childlike."

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Check Us Out!"

At 33 with 3 kids, I don't get checked out anymore. At least, not by anyone but my husband - and that's fine with me. I'd rather nobody notice the "mom of small kids" look I have going on. But I'm not on here to show off my looks - I doubt my sisters are either. (Though at least they could pull it off.)

But when it comes to my Cookies and our Blog Posts, we're dying for people to Check Us Out!
That's why we're doing this - because when you do something that turns out cool, you want someone to see it. Like these bouquets I made for Secretaries Day:



We need someone to verify that, yes, that's cool. Plus, we want people to have as much fun as we're having. So to give our adoring if small minuscule public one more opportunity to stalk us, here is:

Our Facebook Page!!!!
(That's a link. You can click on it.)

If you've read this far, you haven't clicked the link. How come?

There's nothing else to talk about here.

Just go LIKE us!

Please?

Ok. I won't beg. That's pathetic. 

Of course so was licking the beater this morning when I made a lemon pound cake I can't eat.
(It's for a dinner at the church tomorrow.)

Soooooo, Pretty Please?

Seriously, why are you still here?

- Michelle- 

No comments:

Post a Comment